On Week 3’s episode of NFL Turning Point, we showcase two down to the wire games, as well as two of the NFL’s most dominant athletes at their position. NFL Films gets you close to the action with the best footage and sound of the week.
- The Super Bowl Rematch. Two of the best teams in the league face off as Peyton Manning looks to overtake Russell Wilson in a late game surge.
- Victor Cruz is mic’d up, as the salsa dancing king shows off his fancy footwork, looking to make his biggest impact of the season.
- High scores, low blows, and a pair of ejections were the highlights of the Philadelphia vs Washington. Turning Point takes you inside the fight as well as the late game heroics.
- An in depth film study with the Browns’ All-Pro Offensive Tackle, Joe Thomas.
- A much closer game than the Patriots expected vs the Raiders. Mic’d up Bill Belichick shows us the way to win a close game.