This week, our cameramen produced an embarrassment of riches in terms of top-notch football footage. This meant it was hard to wittle down all the great shots captured into just these five, but I think you’ll like the selections for this week’s version of “NFL Films’ Five Best Shots of the Week”:
1. Witness perhaps the most pivotal play of the week, as Jonathan Franklin fumbles the ball on a potentially game-clinching drive for the Packers. The ball is eventually, after being fumbled again by Reggie Nelson, scooped up by Terrence Newman, who takes it to the house to give the Bengals the lead for good in the wildest game of the weekend.
2. Dion Sims snags a one-handed catch in the corner of the endzone to give the Dolphins a stunning 27-23 victory over the Falcons.
3. Antonio Brown hauls in a spectacular, diving grab in the back of the endzone to pull the Steelers to within a touchdown of the Bears on Sunday night.
4. Watch Giovanni Bernard take a handoff from Andy Dalton and scamper towards the endzone, get flipped at the one yard line, but still manage to extend the ball across the plane to score the touchdown.
5. Watch as Jake Locker heaves a 34 yard pass that rookie Justin Hunter stabs out of the air for his first NFL reception to give the Titans the lead over the Chargers with 15 seconds remaining in the game.
Take a look: