This week on “NFL Turning Point”, we have Patriots coach Bill Belichick wired against the Colts. Through Belichick’s sound, we analyze how New England adjusted to Andrew Luck’s offensive success in the first half and how the Patriots ended up blowing out their long time rivals. We also tackle the Packers/Lions game focusing on the depth of the Packers receiving corps versus the one-man show that is Calvin Johnson. Finally, we breakdown how the Baltimore Ravens excel at getting the most out of the bottom of their roster in their win over the Steelers. Be sure to tune in to “NFL Turning Point” this Wednesday at 10 P.M. ET on NBC Sports Network.
Colts vs Patriots
– Andrew Luck’s impressive scoring drives in the 1st quarter
– The Patriots defensive adjustments that led to 4 turnovers, including 2 interceptions returned for touchdowns
– Tom Brady and the explosive New England offense put the game out of reach
Ravens vs Steelers
– In depth analysis of Jacoby Jones punt return for a touchdown
– Back-ups and special teams players like Corey Graham, James Ihedigbo and Chris Johnson play key roles in the Ravens victory
– How Baltimore’s personnel decisions and player development pay off
Packers vs Lions
– Nick Fairley’s break-out performance
– How the Packers replaced Clay Matthews and Charles Woodson and didn’t miss a beat
– The versatility of Randall Cobb and how Aaron Rodgers is putting him in positions to succeed.